Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What is to be expected

An informal cross between "mission statement" and "fair warning about what is likely to be found in these pages."

Things that are likely to be found here:

  • Random (and frequently banal) musings about game design.
  • Random (and frequently trite) prototypes of things I throw together as they interest me.
  • Random (and frequently boring) updates on any projects I am currently working on.
  • Anything else that seems amusing to me.
The intended audiences for this drivel are:
  • Friends
  • Acquaintances
  • People who are, for whatever reason, willing to wade through the above, hoping for the fleeting moments where I am lucid enough to make something approaching a compelling point.
There. Now that I've got that out of the way, I can commence with the driveling, while having something to point back at, and say "I told you so!" should anyone see fit to send me churlish emails decrying the quality of my posts.

No comments: